Research and Design of Wireless Intelligent System for Ordering Management
- Xiaoyue Wang, Xinping Hong, Haixu Xi, Lijuan Gao
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaoyue Wang
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.121How to use a DOI?
- SPCE061A; Wireless transmission; Intelligent management; Liquid crystal 12864; Visual basic
- Selecting the Single Chip Microcomputer SPCE061A as the control core, combining wireless communication technology, computer technology and other technologies, a new type of wireless intelligent system for ordering management has been designed. The system mainly includes wireless intelligent ordering terminal, data acquisition node of the total station management, the total station computer management. In the wireless intelligent ordering terminal, the corresponding content selection of dishes, soup and drinks is completed through keyboard, selected contents are displayed by liquid crystal 12864, at the same time, the corresponding contents are sent to the data acquisition node of the total station management by wireless transmission module NRF905, when the operation is abnormal, the terminal automatically sends out the alarm. The data acquisition node of the total station management receives and storages the data from the wireless transmission module NRF905, and transmits them to the total station management computer. The software control between wireless intelligent ordering terminal and the data acquisition node of the total station management is achieved by C language and the total station computer management is designed by the software Visual Basic. Trials show that the system not only realizes the intelligent management of catering, but also completes the paperless operation and management. Orders are transferred in real time, in this way, the phenomenon of wrong order or missing order is avoided. The wireless intelligent system for ordering management can complete autonomous ordering dishes, adding food, retreating food, checkout, calling the waiter etc, and it is easy to expand, so the wireless intelligent system for ordering management has a good application prospect.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaoyue Wang AU - Xinping Hong AU - Haixu Xi AU - Lijuan Gao PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Research and Design of Wireless Intelligent System for Ordering Management BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, Management and Computer Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.121 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.121 ID - Wang2016/05 ER -