An Overview of Neuronal Network and Neurodynamics
- Jian Zhou, Ning Cai, Lingjin Kong
- Corresponding Author
- Jian Zhou
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.102How to use a DOI?
- Bifurcation; Reliable nervous models; Brain nervous system; Cognitive Neurodynamics system
- The nervous system is composed of a large number of neurons, and the electrical activities of neurons can present multiple modes during the signal transmission between neurons by changing intrinsic bifurcation parameters or under appropriate external forcing. In this review, the dynamics for neuron, neuronal network is introduced, for example, the mode transition in electrical activity, functional role of autapse connection, bifurcation verification in biological experiments, interaction between neuron and astrocyte, noise effect, coherence resonance, pattern formation and selection in network of neurons. Finally, some open problems in this field such as electromagnetic radiation on electrical activities of neuron, energy consumption in neurons are presented.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jian Zhou AU - Ning Cai AU - Lingjin Kong PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - An Overview of Neuronal Network and Neurodynamics BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, Management and Computer Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.102 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.102 ID - Zhou2016/05 ER -