Analysis of Business Model for MOOC Platform
- Miao Shang, Chunfei Ju, Jun Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Miao Shang
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.101How to use a DOI?
- Mooc Platform; Business Model; Economic Benefit; Higher Education; MOOC Course;
- In recent years, , the MOOC as a kind of new class that has gained rapid development with the development of higher education. The development of MOOC impact the traditional teaching mode of higher education. The MOOC platform is continuously advancing in some colleges and universities. The MOOC emerged as a newly emerging things in the field of education. The depth and breadth are very different of MOOC research in different scholars. In this article, the MOOC platform is introduced; The MOOC platform partners are illustrated; The forms of cooperation are discussed for MOOC platform; The rates for the MOOC platform is analyzed. Finally, the development of the MOOC is pointed: The MOOC education theory and education methods need to innovate; The MOOC learning should be more agreeable; The MOOC design should be more reasonable for the cultivation of students' comprehensive ability. The profit pattern of MOOC should be more reasonable.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Miao Shang AU - Chunfei Ju AU - Jun Yang PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Analysis of Business Model for MOOC Platform BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, Management and Computer Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.101 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.101 ID - Shang2016/05 ER -