The Role of Rural Decentralized Religion in the Rural Governance
- Ting Li, Siling Liao, Weiwei Peng
- Corresponding Author
- Ting Li
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.28How to use a DOI?
- Rural decentralized religious; Collective action; Grassroots selfgovernment
- the decentralized rural religion in China's development for a long time, on to ancient times, to the contemporary society, decentralized religious beliefs play an immeasurable role in the process of the development of rural. This article takes the the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region g Lvluo village as an example, analyzes the influence of the rural scattered religion on the collective action, and it will be applied to the management of the rural grassroots self-government.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ting Li AU - Siling Liao AU - Weiwei Peng PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - The Role of Rural Decentralized Religion in the Rural Governance BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, Management and Computer Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.28 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.28 ID - Li2016/05 ER -