Design of Call Treatment System Based on MCU
- Dandan Yan, Jinying Chen, Shirui Huo, Tianmin Li
- Corresponding Author
- Dandan Yan
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.29How to use a DOI?
- Call treatment system; STC89C52; ISD1760; WiFi; Android; FPGA
- Since the calling range of current call treatment system is limited, resulting in staff retention in the waiting hall, noisy environment for treatment, work intensity of doctors and nurses, low treatment efficiency. A call treatment system based on MCU with STC89C52 MCU as the main control chip to control the ISD1760 voice broadcast, LED digital display and using RS232 serial port to form the call module .The smart phone is used as the receiving module to synchronously receive serial signals sent by WIFI module and voice information collected by FM chip .FPGA read the serial signals and convert them into VGA data, and then transmit it to the television display to form the display module. The patients who do not have smart phones or are not willing to install this APP can get the treatment process from the hospital's television screens or horns. Meanwhile, the patients who are on spot can synchronously check the treatment process through their smart phone. The results show that the system is stable and easy to operate. The call information can be conveyed to the waiting hall, and the Wi-Fi coverage area within a few hundred meters near the hospital.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dandan Yan AU - Jinying Chen AU - Shirui Huo AU - Tianmin Li PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Design of Call Treatment System Based on MCU BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, Management and Computer Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.29 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.29 ID - Yan2016/05 ER -