Analysis of the Influence Factors and Prevention of Computer Network Information Security
- Hang Su, Zunyi Shang, Pengfei Yin
- Corresponding Author
- Hang Su
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.131How to use a DOI?
- Computer network; Management of information security; Influence factors and preventive measures
- With the continuous progress of computer network technology, computer network has been closely related to people's daily life. Internet with a great convenience, can help people get more information, on the basis of which ,numerous shopping platform, chat platform and game platform constantly grew up in dealing with people. It can be said that the existence of the computer network is an important part of modern society, at the same time ,the computer network to bring convenience to people there being some hazards that the main is the issue of information security. Due to the openness of the Internet, the user's personal information is easy to leak out which becomes a means of criminals to reap benefits, threatening the normal life of the people. This article analyzes the influence factors of computer network information security, and gives some preventive measures to promote the healthy development of Internet security, and protect the privacy of users.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hang Su AU - Zunyi Shang AU - Pengfei Yin PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Analysis of the Influence Factors and Prevention of Computer Network Information Security BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, Management and Computer Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.131 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.131 ID - Su2016/05 ER -