Design of Satellite Ranging System Based on Physical Random Sequence
- Qingding He, Yongming Nie, Huifeng Liu, Xin Ding
- Corresponding Author
- Qingding He
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.48How to use a DOI?
- Telemetry Tracking and controlling; Ranging system; Physical random sequence; Time synchronization
- A setup of satellite ranging based on phsical random sequence is demonstrated, which has absolute security in information transmission because of the random property of the physical sequence. Using true random sequence replacing pesudo random sequence, synchronization technology is vital important for transmitted information demodulation, despreading and decryption. Based on the pricinple of telemetry tracking and controlling system and unique properties of the phsical random sequence generating device named weakly coupled GaAs/Ga0.55Al0.45As superlattices, a combined synchronization control system is designed, which combined the out reference clock synchronization with the chaotic synchronization. Moreover, a ranging system based on noncoherent physical random sequence spread spectrum method is investigated in detail, which is an important part of the satellite tracking and controlling system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qingding He AU - Yongming Nie AU - Huifeng Liu AU - Xin Ding PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Design of Satellite Ranging System Based on Physical Random Sequence BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, Management and Computer Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.48 ID - He2016/05 ER -