Study on the Influence of Environmental Protection Investment on GDP in China
- Chenggang Li, Lingyun Luo, Yandan Xue, Xiaoliang Liu, Mingguo Zhang, Wulin Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Chenggang Li
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.47How to use a DOI?
- Green economy; Environmental protection investment; GDP; Multivariate regression model
- In recent years, due to the serious environmental problems, building friendly environment and sustainable society has gained people's attention. Studying on the influence of environmental protection investment on economic growth is benefit for the development of green economy in China. Using the data from 2004 to 2014, this paper constructs the multivariate regression model to empirically analyze the influence of environmental protection investment on GDP growth. The empirical results show that the investment of environmental pollution control, the investment of industrial pollution control project and energy saving and environmental protection have a positive effect on GDP growth.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chenggang Li AU - Lingyun Luo AU - Yandan Xue AU - Xiaoliang Liu AU - Mingguo Zhang AU - Wulin Zhang PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Study on the Influence of Environmental Protection Investment on GDP in China BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, Management and Computer Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.47 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.47 ID - Li2016/05 ER -