Analysis on the Factors Influencing the Performance of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education in Colleges and Universities
- Fei Wang, Hailan Luo, Fuqing Wang, Jianguo Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Fei Wang
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.35How to use a DOI?
- Influence factors; Performance influence factors; College education innovation; Innovation of entrepreneurship education; Analysis
- The main factors which affect the performance of innovation and entrepreneurship education in colleges and universities are that the educational goals and philosophy of innovation and entrepreneurship is relatively narrow, the education resources are in a lack and teaching methods are outdated and old-fashioned. Therefore, the scientific positioning the innovation and entrepreneurship education in colleges and universities, strengthening the building of the entrepreneurial team of teachers, and constructing entrepreneurship education practice platform in colleges and universities are the important measures to improve the entrepreneurship innovation education performance of colleges and universities.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fei Wang AU - Hailan Luo AU - Fuqing Wang AU - Jianguo Wang PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Analysis on the Factors Influencing the Performance of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education in Colleges and Universities BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, Management and Computer Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.35 ID - Wang2016/05 ER -