Ship Main Engine Rotation Rate Measured Based on Opto-elemetronic Method
- Guoxiong Huang, Chao Chen, Yongming Nie
- Corresponding Author
- Guoxiong Huang
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.36How to use a DOI?
- Optical measurement; Rotationrate; Pulse counting; Protothreads
- Based on thorough analysis of the integrated information transmission platform, a setup is demonstrated that can measure ship main engine rotating rate based on opto-elemetronic method, which includes opto-elemetronic sensor block, data collecting terminal, display terminal and power supply module. Then, combing V.35 channel integrated information transmission platform with protothreads mutiple-thread technology, the method to configure forward and reverse V.35 transmission channel has been developed, which can effectively reduce the demodulation error caµsed by signal distortion, simplify the wiring of the system, and enhances the deployment flexibility of time code terminal.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Guoxiong Huang AU - Chao Chen AU - Yongming Nie PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Ship Main Engine Rotation Rate Measured Based on Opto-elemetronic Method BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, Management and Computer Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.36 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.36 ID - Huang2016/05 ER -