Automatic Control System of Reservoir Gate
- Yu Lin, Zhiwei Lin, Jing Tian
- Corresponding Author
- Yu Lin
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.17How to use a DOI?
- Automatic monitoring; Automatic control; Modbus; Forcecontrol7.0; PLC
- Reservoir is a water conservancy project of flood control and water storage, building a reservoir in the upper reaches of the river used for urban water supply, tap water and agricultural irrigation, power generation, flood control reducing peak flow into the downstream channel through the capacity of storing flood, to achieve flood control function and multi water storage in flood season. The safety of reservoir in flood season is affected by many factors, and gate control system is accurate, timely control of the gate of the reservoir, so its reliability is a major factor affecting the safe operation of the reservoir. In this paper, combined with the actual project, automatic monitoring system of reservoir gate is put forward. This system uses the SIEMENS programmable logic controller S7-200PLC as the gate control core, through the Ethernet protocol to establish the communication connection with Forcecontrol7.0. S7-200PLC which is as master-station has two communication ports, using its own communication P0RT1 and the intelligent instruments which are as slave-station to achieve Modbus communication, monitoring the gate status, such as three-phase voltage, three-phase current, power factor to ensure the gate operation is safe and reliable.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yu Lin AU - Zhiwei Lin AU - Jing Tian PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Automatic Control System of Reservoir Gate BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, Management and Computer Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.17 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.17 ID - Lin2016/05 ER -