The Research of Wind Electricity's Present Situation and Development under the Electric Power Reform
- Bei Bian, Zixin Song, Tie Ma, Xubin Liu, Qian Luo
- Corresponding Author
- Bei Bian
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.14How to use a DOI?
- Wind power generation; Electric power reform; Improvement measures; Environment
- The voice of new energy is increasing with environment pollution growing problem Wind energy regards as a new energy with no pollution and wide-getting, so it gets full attentions from all the world, and, installed capacity is increasing. In 2014, China promulgated “opinions on further deepening the reform of electric power system" ,opened power-sold side and made higher requirements in electric price management .This article is based on Wind Electricity’s Present Situation under the Electric Power Reform ,has searched the problem in wind power and put forward measures.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bei Bian AU - Zixin Song AU - Tie Ma AU - Xubin Liu AU - Qian Luo PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - The Research of Wind Electricity's Present Situation and Development under the Electric Power Reform BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, Management and Computer Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.14 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.14 ID - Bian2016/05 ER -