Adaptive Time Delay Compensation Realization for Remote Ship Main Engine Rotation Measurement
- Taolin Hu, Qiguan Xu, Guoxiong Huang, Yongming Nie
- Corresponding Author
- Taolin Hu
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.7How to use a DOI?
- Timing system; Symmetric channel; Adaptive delay compensation; IRIG-B (DC) code; Protothreads
- An adaptive time delay compensation algorithm has been developed based on thorough analysis of the integrated information transmission platform and the composition and characteristics of the time delay in V.35 channel, during which forward and reverse V.35 transmission channel has been developed properly. Combining AVR-microcontroller unit with Protothreads mutiple-thread technologies, automatic measurement and adaptive compensation of the transmission channel transmission delay is realized. The scheme does not need to change the time code terminal and just uses V.35 channel of integrated information transmission platform to transmit high precision time information, which can effectively reduce the demodulation error caused by signal distortion. Moreover, it also can simplify the wirting of the system and enhances the deployment flexibility of time code terminal.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Taolin Hu AU - Qiguan Xu AU - Guoxiong Huang AU - Yongming Nie PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Adaptive Time Delay Compensation Realization for Remote Ship Main Engine Rotation Measurement BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, Management and Computer Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.7 ID - Hu2016/05 ER -