Transformation and Upgrading of Furniture Industry in Pearl River Delta Promoted by Industry-education Integration-Taking Shunde Polytechnic as an Example
- Long Gan, Rongfa Wang, Qilong Wen
- Corresponding Author
- Long Gan
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.34How to use a DOI?
- furniture design; industry-education integration; transformation and upgrading; teaching mode
- This paper studies what higher vocational colleges have done to promote industrial transformation and upgrading brought by industry-education integration when it comes to the major level, and mainly studies by promoting the improvement of talent cultivation and skills in school-enterprise by jointly building national-level vocational education and teaching resource library for furniture design and manufacturing major; The teaching mode of "project-oriented, and task carrier" is established by national-level professional teaching team that combines part-time and full-time teachers in the school and enterprises; Under the mode with combination of government-industry-school-enterprise and "competition-study integration", talents with innovative skills are cultivated, and industry service capacity is improved; The school has cooperated with enterprises to build up core courses and practical productive training basis for the digital manufacturing of furniture, core technical talents are cultivated for the transformation and upgrading of customized furniture industry, with integration of innovative teaching mode, the three-in-one graduation design of school-enterprise merged "graduation thesis defense, graduation exhibition, talent recruitment", is formed, and the integration mode of three-in-one industry-education of "talent-specialty-scientific research" is upgraded; The school has cooperated with enterprises to jointly formulate advanced standards for the industry, guide and normalize furniture industry; Results: Furniture design of Shunde Polytechnic has realized the transformation and upgrading of Pearl River Delta furniture industry by the aforementioned five "industry-study integration" routes. Innovation: In the industry-education integration process, the school has achieved win-win results in the cooperation with enterprises, as well as in its sustainable development.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Long Gan AU - Rongfa Wang AU - Qilong Wen PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Transformation and Upgrading of Furniture Industry in Pearl River Delta Promoted by Industry-education Integration-Taking Shunde Polytechnic as an Example BT - 2019 International Conference on Advanced Education and Social Science Research (ICAESSR 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.34 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.34 ID - Gan2019/09 ER -