Reform and Practice of Algorithms and Programming Practice Course on Ideological and Political Education and Ability Training
- Zhiguo Zhou, Jiahui Li, Wei Zheng, Chunyan Deng
- Corresponding Author
- Chunyan Deng
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.35How to use a DOI?
- ideological and political theory of curriculum; engineering practice ability; output orientation; teaching reform
- In view of the phenomenon of "two skins" in ideological and political education and professional teaching in colleges and universities, this paper proposes the reforming ideas of ideological and political education and ability training. This thinking comprehensively considers the professional characteristics of the course and the characteristics of Post-00 College students. Taking the practical course of algorithmic and programming as an example, this paper focuses on five aspects: renewing educational concept, revising curriculum objectives, innovating curriculum content, reforming teaching strategies, and establishing continuous improvement mechanism, so as to integrate ideological and political education into professional courses in an organized way, and to explore new ways for training new subject professionals in the new era of all-round development of morality, intelligence, physical, art and labor. Finally, we solicited feedback and explained.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhiguo Zhou AU - Jiahui Li AU - Wei Zheng AU - Chunyan Deng PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Reform and Practice of Algorithms and Programming Practice Course on Ideological and Political Education and Ability Training BT - 2019 International Conference on Advanced Education and Social Science Research (ICAESSR 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.35 ID - Zhou2019/09 ER -