Exploration on the Blended Teaching Model of Safety System Engineering Based on the Cultivation of Innovative Ability
- Lifeng Li, Junwei Shi, Yu Dong
- Corresponding Author
- Lifeng Li
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.32How to use a DOI?
- blended teaching; innovative thinking and creativity; talents cultivation
- Innovation is the primary driving force for development. To seek innovation is to seek the future. Innovative ability is the basic demand for talents in modern society. Higher education should combine modern information technology with traditional teaching to cultivate innovative talents with innovative thinking and ability. Taking the core course of safety engineering-safety system engineering as an example, this paper explores the blended teaching mode based on the cultivation of innovative talents, in order to improve the teaching effect and cultivate students' innovative thinking and creativity.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lifeng Li AU - Junwei Shi AU - Yu Dong PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Exploration on the Blended Teaching Model of Safety System Engineering Based on the Cultivation of Innovative Ability BT - 2019 International Conference on Advanced Education and Social Science Research (ICAESSR 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.32 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.32 ID - Li2019/09 ER -