The Training of College Security And Emergency Management Talents Under the Overall National Security Concept in the New Era
- Junwei Shi, Zhangliang Chen, Gang Liu, Yu Dong, Runlu Cong
- Corresponding Author
- Junwei Shi
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.19How to use a DOI?
- overall national security concept; safety engineering; emergency management; personnel training; professional construction
- In the context of the overall national security concept of the new era, this paper takes the establishment of Shandong Emergency Management College as an opportunity to cultivate students' professional ethics based on curriculum system, course content, teaching process and teaching methods, as well as the analysis of comprehensive management capabilities of emergency management positions. Considering professional ability and sustainable development ability are the basic points, the college breaks the knowledge system-based curriculum system and creates a competency-oriented curriculum system. Integrating academic education, vocational education and social training, implementing the strategy of “integration of production and education, integration of military and civilian”, actively exploring innovative talent training mode, fully cooperating with the provincial and Shandong Provincial Emergency Management Department, Shandong Emergency Management College established a high starting point and a high level to build college . The college will increase emergency majors like emergency management projects, emergency rescue, fire engineering and so on, and strive to build the college into a first-class, domestically influential emergency college in Shandong Province to improve disaster prevention and mitigation ability and safety in Shandong Province. Production and emergency rescue capabilities provide talent support and intellectual support.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Junwei Shi AU - Zhangliang Chen AU - Gang Liu AU - Yu Dong AU - Runlu Cong PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - The Training of College Security And Emergency Management Talents Under the Overall National Security Concept in the New Era BT - 2019 International Conference on Advanced Education and Social Science Research (ICAESSR 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.19 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.19 ID - Shi2019/09 ER -