Exploration and Practice of the Integration of Specialty Education and Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education in Colleges and Universities in Transition and Development
- Wei Li, Xiaochu Wang, Jia Yang, Yunhan Li
- Corresponding Author
- Wei Li
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.20How to use a DOI?
- transformation and development; professional education; innovation and entrepreneurship education; education integration
- With the transformation of China's economic development mode and the acceleration of the transformation and the upgrading of industrial structure, college students with the quality and ability of innovation and entrepreneurship have been paid more and more attention by society. As a new way of talent cultivation, innovation and entrepreneurship education has gradually become the focus of education and teaching reform in colleges and universities is needed. This article will combine the exploration and practice of the integration of Road and Bridge professional education and innovation and entrepreneurship education training mode with the School of Architecture and Engineering of Shenyang University, focusing on the construction of the "one lesson, two blends" system, seeking the effective integration measures of Road and Bridge professional education and innovation and entrepreneurship education, in order to provide relevant experience for the development of colleges and universities in transition.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wei Li AU - Xiaochu Wang AU - Jia Yang AU - Yunhan Li PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Exploration and Practice of the Integration of Specialty Education and Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education in Colleges and Universities in Transition and Development BT - 2019 International Conference on Advanced Education and Social Science Research (ICAESSR 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.20 ID - Li2019/09 ER -