The Research about Subject Knowledge of Mathematics Educational Postgraduates
- Sanping Li, Mengmin Guo, Xinyi Li
- Corresponding Author
- Sanping Li
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.18How to use a DOI?
- mathematics teacher professionalization; mathematics subject knowledge; mathematics education master
- The pre-service training of mathematics teachers is the beginning of the mathematics teacher professionalization, and the profound and solid foundation of mathematics discipline is the basic requirement of the professionalization of mathematics teachers. Thus, it is of vital importance for mathematics teachers to master enough mathematics subject knowledge in pre-service education. The present study examined mathematics subject knowledge of 12 full-time and 11 part-time master students in mathematics education. However, results show that some master students do not have a systematic and in-depth grasp of mathematics subject knowledge. Therefore, in the pre-service training stage of mathematics teachers, master students should attach great importance to the continuous development of their own mathematics subject knowledge subjectively, and at the same time, normal colleges should emphasize the fundamental position of mathematics professionalization while paying attention to the educational professionalization of students in normal college.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sanping Li AU - Mengmin Guo AU - Xinyi Li PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - The Research about Subject Knowledge of Mathematics Educational Postgraduates BT - 2019 International Conference on Advanced Education and Social Science Research (ICAESSR 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.18 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaessr-19.2019.18 ID - Li2019/09 ER -