The Construction of Low Carbon Construction Management Mode
- Chong Zhao, Juntao Wu, Min Ji, Ning Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Chong Zhao
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.117How to use a DOI?
- Low carbon; The whole life cycle; Management mode
- The carbon emission of buildings is a leading indicator of building low carbon goal. This paper is based on the full life cycle as a starting point, and low carbon of buildings is established in whole life cycle management model. With five subsystems is analyzed and discussed respectively, so this guarantees the construction of low carbon management mode.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chong Zhao AU - Juntao Wu AU - Min Ji AU - Ning Wang PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - The Construction of Low Carbon Construction Management Mode BT - International Conference on Management, Computer and Education Informatization PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.117 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.117 ID - Zhao2015/06 ER -