Based on "Project Driven" of the Teaching Reform of the Single Chip Microcomputer Course
- Min Ji, Jingfeng He, Ning Wang, Chong Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Min Ji
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.118How to use a DOI?
- Single chip microcomputer; Project driven; Reform; Innovation; Innovation consciousness
- This paper is based on the present situation and the needs of the country, and some innovation measures of cultivating graduate students are put forward. This paper analyzes the existing problems of the traditional teaching in vocational education from the status of SCM in teaching, and introduces the reform method of "project driven" teaching. This paper mainly introduces the characteristics of "project driven", the specific implementation method, through the "project" guide, inspire students thinking, improve students learning enthusiasm, and cultivate students' ability to think independently. Through the completion of specific "project" to cultivate students' ability and innovation consciousness.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Min Ji AU - Jingfeng He AU - Ning Wang AU - Chong Zhao PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Based on "Project Driven" of the Teaching Reform of the Single Chip Microcomputer Course BT - International Conference on Management, Computer and Education Informatization PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.118 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.118 ID - Ji2015/06 ER -