Experience and Implications from Korea Industrial Structure Adjustment
- Lingna Mao, Hailin Zhu, Jia Liang, Miao Ding
- Corresponding Author
- Lingna Mao
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.78How to use a DOI?
- Experience and Implications; Industrial Structure; Adjustment; Korea
- Optimization and upgrading of industrial structure, for a country or region's economic development, social progress, the promotion of regional economic competitiveness and economic and social sustainable development, has a very important practical significance. Optimization and upgrading of industrial structure is an important prerequisite for accelerating economic development, and is an important way to enhance regional economic competitiveness, and it is the inevitable choice of sustainable development of economy and society. This paper studies the Practice and Experience in the optimization and upgrading of industrial structure in Korea, which has a certain theoretical and practical significance for the optimization and upgrading of regional industrial structure in China.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lingna Mao AU - Hailin Zhu AU - Jia Liang AU - Miao Ding PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Experience and Implications from Korea Industrial Structure Adjustment BT - International Conference on Management, Computer and Education Informatization PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.78 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.78 ID - Mao2015/06 ER -