Acquisition and Analysis Methods of Geographic Space Data from the Internet
- Deguo Su, Lijian Sun, Ximin Cui, Debao Yuan
- Corresponding Author
- Deguo Su
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.79How to use a DOI?
- Acquisition method; Geographic; Space data; Internet; Self-mapping
- How to analyze the spatial location relevant data from the Internet efficiently is one of the most important of the work in the software systems field, which is one of the important directions. For many years, researchers have provided lots of analysis methods, but most of them are for ordinary data, and not related to spatial location data. Due to the spatial location dependent data particularity, we can study the corresponding special method. This paper introduces the using self-mapping visualization method to analysis from the spatial location data of Internet, and map expression can enhance understanding of the data visualization, easily to find the rules behind the data. Through a large number of experimental applications it is proved that the acquisition and analysis methods by self-mapping visualization are feasible and useful.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Deguo Su AU - Lijian Sun AU - Ximin Cui AU - Debao Yuan PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Acquisition and Analysis Methods of Geographic Space Data from the Internet BT - International Conference on Management, Computer and Education Informatization PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.79 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.79 ID - Su2015/06 ER -