The Incorrect Action Analysis Of Two-stage Backup Automatic Switch
- Yongbo Yang, Yujiang Wang, Di Su
- Corresponding Author
- Yongbo Yang
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.43How to use a DOI?
- Backup automatic switch; Auto-reclosure; Logical; Timer
- According to a 110 kV within the bridge connection of two-stage backup automatic switch in substation misoperation, line reclosing match problem and the cooperation of the two-stage backup automatic switch device are analyzed in this paper. In view of the action logic analysis, this paper discusses two kind of timer logic in different protection equipment, and puts forward the improvement scheme of different principle. This research provides a reliable basis on the regional power grid for the related relay protection setting work, and guarantees normal operation of power grid.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yongbo Yang AU - Yujiang Wang AU - Di Su PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - The Incorrect Action Analysis Of Two-stage Backup Automatic Switch BT - International Conference on Management, Computer and Education Informatization PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.43 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.43 ID - Yang2015/06 ER -