Phase-Detection Research of Intelligent Substation based on Embedded System
- Yongbo Yang, Junhua Li, Kun Wang, Zhu Zhan, Hezhe Wang, Xiaodong Gu
- Corresponding Author
- Yongbo Yang
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.42How to use a DOI?
- Intelligent Substation; Phase-Detection; Electronic Transformer; Embedded
- With the rapid development of intelligent substation, GIS equipment and electronic transformer are widely used. So traditional phase-detection on high-pressure substation has been unable to achieve. Using virtual instrument technology, this paper designed a phase-detection meter on embedded computer systems, which uses embedded computer as the processor, and Visual C to develop the interface software. propose effective solutions. This meter is portable, universal, and secure, and this research has practical values.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yongbo Yang AU - Junhua Li AU - Kun Wang AU - Zhu Zhan AU - Hezhe Wang AU - Xiaodong Gu PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Phase-Detection Research of Intelligent Substation based on Embedded System BT - International Conference on Management, Computer and Education Informatization PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.42 ID - Yang2015/06 ER -