Research on Mathematical Understanding in Mainland China
- Kai Zhao, Zezhong Yang, Dandan Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Kai Zhao
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.39How to use a DOI?
- Mathematical understanding; Mathematics learning; Mathematics teaching
- Mathematical understanding has been a hot topic of mathematical research in mainland China. Over the years many researchers studied characteristics, process, level and evaluation of mathematical understanding with different methods and achieved many results. Many researchers think that the process of mathematical understanding is a process that mathematical knowledge is assimilated and adapted, and the level of mathematical understanding is progressive approached. However there are still some shortcomings in researches on characteristics and evaluation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kai Zhao AU - Zezhong Yang AU - Dandan Sun PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Research on Mathematical Understanding in Mainland China BT - International Conference on Management, Computer and Education Informatization PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.39 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.39 ID - Zhao2015/06 ER -