Thinking on the Application of Big-Data in Port Security Integration
- Xuekun Sang, Jinying Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Xuekun Sang
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.10How to use a DOI?
- Port security; Emergency warning; Big-data technology; Virtualization; Resource integration
- With the rapid development of Internet technology, big data technology as a hot technology to solve complex computing and software development in distributed application environment is gradually being adopted by all walks of life. Port as a water transport hub, also need to use big data technology in the port security information management, through the exchange and sharing of information in the coastal, dynamic, etc., in the entire transport industry internal integration of the characteristics of each port information data base, to build a port security integrated management and control information platform framework, to solve the problem of information resources and scale efficiency is difficult to play. The introduction of large data analysis technology to analyze the mass data, improve the daily safety warning management and emergency management of the port near shore..
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xuekun Sang AU - Jinying Huang PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Thinking on the Application of Big-Data in Port Security Integration BT - International Conference on Management, Computer and Education Informatization PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.10 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.10 ID - Sang2015/06 ER -