Optimized Improvement Design of KYN28 Switchgear Based On The Finite Element Model
- Jiucheng Xu, Renxiang Shen
- Corresponding Author
- Jiucheng Xu
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.9How to use a DOI?
- KYN28 switchgear; Finite element method; Optimized improvement styling; Solidworks; ANSYS
- Nowadays 12kv medium voltage switchgear equipment is widely used in city power supply and distribution system. Combined with the characteristics of KYN28 switchgear, making theoretical analysis with Solidworks software and ANSYS based on the finite element model,the body strength of switchgear was improved and optimized,providing theoretical basis for the entity manufacturing of switchgear,providing theoretical basis for the physical design of switchgear.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiucheng Xu AU - Renxiang Shen PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Optimized Improvement Design of KYN28 Switchgear Based On The Finite Element Model BT - International Conference on Management, Computer and Education Informatization PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.9 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-15.2015.9 ID - Xu2015/06 ER -