Constructing Open Teaching Platform Based on Internet
- Haifeng Tang, Ying Liu, Deli Wang, Qingfan Meng, Lirong Teng
- Corresponding Author
- Haifeng Tang
Available Online March 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.41How to use a DOI?
- Information technonlogy, Teaching platform, Opening course, workflow
- In order to solve the problem that on-line opening courses, in China, are hardly attractive to students, this paper present a multiple workflow and method of constructing open teaching platform. A series of quality factors are analyzed, such as the technical ability of members in making team and ideas of designing platform, the performance of selected cameras, decorating of special classroom, the content of manuscripts, the technique of filming and editing, the frame of website and the method of uploading files, and then a best solution are provided. For illustration, a survey among students is carried out to certify the attraction of the teaching platform produced according the recommended workflow and method. Empirical results show that the teaching platform generated with methods in this paper has exhibited more attraction to the Chinese students. The workflow which is a valuable benchmark to teacher who want to make opening course or MOOC have solved better the problem of lacking attraction in Chinese on-line opening courses.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Haifeng Tang AU - Ying Liu AU - Deli Wang AU - Qingfan Meng AU - Lirong Teng PY - 2015/03 DA - 2015/03 TI - Constructing Open Teaching Platform Based on Internet BT - First International Conference on Information Science and Electronic Technology (ISET 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.41 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.41 ID - Tang2015/03 ER -