2-D DOA Estimation of LFM Signals Based on Sparse Representation in Fractional Fourier Domain
- Zhibo Shen, Songyang Liu, Yangyang Dong, Guoqing Zhao, Chunxi Dong
- Corresponding Author
- Zhibo Shen
Available Online March 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.39How to use a DOI?
- LFM signal, DOA estimation, Fractional fourier transform, Sparse recovery
- For the problem of two dimensional direction of arrival (2-D DOA) estimation of Liner Frequency Modulated (LFM) signals, a novel 2-D DOA estimation method is proposed based on sparse representation in fractional Fourier domain. First, utilizing the energy-concentrated characteristic of fractional Fourier transform for LFM signals, the redundant dictionaries based on the space angles are established in fractional Fourier domain. Then the space angles can be estimated by sparse recovery algorithm respectively. Finally, the azimuth and elevation angles are calculated through the estimated space angles. The proposed method has a better estimation precision, high-resolution performance and lower SNR threshold without multidimensional search process. The validity of the proposed method is verified by theoretic analysis and simulation results.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhibo Shen AU - Songyang Liu AU - Yangyang Dong AU - Guoqing Zhao AU - Chunxi Dong PY - 2015/03 DA - 2015/03 TI - 2-D DOA Estimation of LFM Signals Based on Sparse Representation in Fractional Fourier Domain BT - First International Conference on Information Science and Electronic Technology (ISET 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.39 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.39 ID - Shen2015/03 ER -