Realization of Key Technology of Trusted Network Connect Based on IF-MAP Protocol
- Zelong Wang, Guoyang Cai, Wanzhen Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Zelong Wang
Available Online March 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.38How to use a DOI?
- Trusted computing, Trusted network connect, Network access control, Metadata access point, Network security
- Network security has attracted increasing research interest in recent years. Through detailed investigations of the related structure of Trusted Network Connect (TNC), in this paper we research into the norms and key technology of Interface for Metadata Access Point (IF-MAP) protocol, as well as design and realize a prototype system of TNC based on the very protocol. The system includes trusted access module for endpoint computer and a security component that applies IF-MAP protocol. It realizes the sharing and interaction of security event information between firewall and Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and provides the capabilities of behavior determination for the endpoint computers and dynamic policy modification for firewalls.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zelong Wang AU - Guoyang Cai AU - Wanzhen Liu PY - 2015/03 DA - 2015/03 TI - Realization of Key Technology of Trusted Network Connect Based on IF-MAP Protocol BT - First International Conference on Information Science and Electronic Technology (ISET 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.38 ID - Wang2015/03 ER -