The Intelligent Texture Anti-counterfeiting Algorithm Based on DCT
- Yicheng Li, Yujia Li, Jingbing Li
- Corresponding Author
- Yicheng Li
Available Online March 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.22How to use a DOI?
- Texture anti-counterfeiting tag, Feature vector, DCT, Strong robustness
- This paper put forward an algorithm based on DCT and human visual characteristics for the identification of texture anti-counterfeiting tags. Firstly, the method extracted the visual feature vectors of texture image through DCT, and then created a database of texture images’ feature vectors. Compare the Normalized Cross-correlation (NC) between the feature vectors of texture tags. The results of experimental study demonstrate that the proposed algorithm has strong robustness against common and geometric attacks. In addition, this algorithm can reduce the database storage space occupied and has better practicability and convenience by comparing with the existing texture anti-counterfeiting technology.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yicheng Li AU - Yujia Li AU - Jingbing Li PY - 2015/03 DA - 2015/03 TI - The Intelligent Texture Anti-counterfeiting Algorithm Based on DCT BT - First International Conference on Information Science and Electronic Technology (ISET 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.22 ID - Li2015/03 ER -