A Health Care Monitoring Terminal Based on Android Smart Phone
- Ruihan Zhang, Zhan Zhao, Zhen Fang, Shulei Chu
- Corresponding Author
- Ruihan Zhang
Available Online March 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.23How to use a DOI?
- Health care, Mobile, Android, Smart phone
- With the promotion of mobile communication, sensor technology and smart phone, mobile health services is developed all around the world. This paper presents a mobile health service terminal based on Android smart phone. The physiological signals are collected by body sensors and then sent to the smart phone for real-time displaying and stored via Bluetooth. Besides, it allows the smart phone communicates with the remote server. The practical applications show the terminal can be used in the mobile health services.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ruihan Zhang AU - Zhan Zhao AU - Zhen Fang AU - Shulei Chu PY - 2015/03 DA - 2015/03 TI - A Health Care Monitoring Terminal Based on Android Smart Phone BT - First International Conference on Information Science and Electronic Technology (ISET 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.23 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.23 ID - Zhang2015/03 ER -