Application of Maxflow/Mincut Algorithm in Phase Unwrapping
- Zhen Zhou, Guangmin Wu, Fanguang Zeng, Jianming Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Zhen Zhou
Available Online March 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.21How to use a DOI?
- Information optics, Phase unwrapping, Markov random field, Maxflow/mincut, Discontinuous phase
- Phase Unwrapping is an important and difficult problem in interference measurement.Its accuracy directly impacts on the application of the technology. In order to improve the accuracy of unwrapping, we use Bayesian decision theory, establishing the maximum a posteriori Markov random field energy model (MAP-MRF), getting the energy function, so that the phase unwrapping turns into an optimization problem. Then the maximum flow / minimum cut theory is proposed to solve the problem. Experimental results show that the maximum flow / minimum cut theory can well done to optimize the energy function, and the unwrapping results compared to conventional algorithm has an unparalleled advantage on precision.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhen Zhou AU - Guangmin Wu AU - Fanguang Zeng AU - Jianming Chen PY - 2015/03 DA - 2015/03 TI - Application of Maxflow/Mincut Algorithm in Phase Unwrapping BT - First International Conference on Information Science and Electronic Technology (ISET 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.21 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.21 ID - Zhou2015/03 ER -