The Robustness of Agile C2 Organizations
- Yao Yang, Baoxin Xiu, Tingting Yang, Weiming Zhang, Weidong Bao
- Corresponding Author
- Yao Yang
Available Online March 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.7How to use a DOI?
- Agility, Agile C2 organization, Force organizations, Robustness
- Agility is arguably one of the most important characteristics of successful Information Age organizations. The study of agility organizations is currently one of the hottest topics in the organization study field. In this paper, we first put forward an agile command and control (C2) organization model and then focus on the robustness of the agile C2 organization. We set a method to measure the C2 organization agility. Then experiment has been taken to verify the method and analysis the agility of a given organization.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yao Yang AU - Baoxin Xiu AU - Tingting Yang AU - Weiming Zhang AU - Weidong Bao PY - 2015/03 DA - 2015/03 TI - The Robustness of Agile C2 Organizations BT - First International Conference on Information Science and Electronic Technology (ISET 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iset-15.2015.7 ID - Yang2015/03 ER -