Research on Depression of Postgraduates in Universities ——Take Zhejiang For Example
- Tao Huang, Rong Gu, Yulong Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Tao Huang
Available Online January 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-14.2014.40How to use a DOI?
- depression, mental health, postgraduate, BDI-II
- With heavy research and study pressure, the postgraduate is likely to get depression. This paper presents the survey result of 500 postgraduates who studied in Zhejiang province based on BDI-II(Beck Depression Inventory). Survey result shows the depression ratio of Zhejiang is 15.6%. Further comparisons and analyses are made in the four items: gender, grade, major, source of students. Based on the inventory, some suggestions are given for universities’ mental health work.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tao Huang AU - Rong Gu AU - Yulong Wang PY - 2014/01 DA - 2014/01 TI - Research on Depression of Postgraduates in Universities ——Take Zhejiang For Example BT - 2014 International Conference on Management, Education and Social Science (ICMESS 2014) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-14.2014.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-14.2014.40 ID - Huang2014/01 ER -