Study on the Cultivation Models of “Grey Collar” Talents in Vocational Colleges
- Kai Zhu, Peng Sun, Xin Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Kai Zhu
Available Online January 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-14.2014.30How to use a DOI?
- vocational colleges, gray collar talents, training mode, research
- With the development of economy and the needs of society, more and more attention are paid to “gray collar” talents, who have strong capabilities in theory and practice. Cultivating “gray collar” talents becomes an important issue that higher vocational colleges should be aware of. This study is mean to explore the training mode of “gray collar” talents for higher vocational colleges by defining the cultivation orientation and approaches. Only by converting the tradition training mode, can higher vocational colleges bring up more and more qualified “gray collar” talents to boost the rapid and sound development in this field.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kai Zhu AU - Peng Sun AU - Xin Zhao PY - 2014/01 DA - 2014/01 TI - Study on the Cultivation Models of “Grey Collar” Talents in Vocational Colleges BT - 2014 International Conference on Management, Education and Social Science (ICMESS 2014) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-14.2014.30 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-14.2014.30 ID - Zhu2014/01 ER -