The Effects of Knowledge Management on the Process of Employee Innovation within Organizations
- Dr. Pu Xu, Dr. Jingjing Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Dr. Pu Xu
Available Online January 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-14.2014.29How to use a DOI?
- employee innovation, knowledge management, innovation process
- The need for organizations to innovate is highlighted throughout the management literature on innovation. Knowledge is considered as a potential key competitive advantage by helping to facilitate innovation within the organization. This paper focuses on the role of knowledge management in enhancing employee innovation in organizations. In particular, this paper attempts to review the innovation and knowledge management literature in a systematic way. From the literature review, this paper paves the way for future studies to further examine and develop the possible model which incorporates employee innovation and knowledge management. Further research is needed to consider investigating the effects of knowledge management on employee innovation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dr. Pu Xu AU - Dr. Jingjing Wang PY - 2014/01 DA - 2014/01 TI - The Effects of Knowledge Management on the Process of Employee Innovation within Organizations BT - 2014 International Conference on Management, Education and Social Science (ICMESS 2014) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-14.2014.29 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-14.2014.29 ID - Xu2014/01 ER -