Analysis on Factors Affecting Farmers’ Participating in the Chinese New Rural Social Endowment Insurance from the Ecological Perspective
- Haobang Wu, Li Wang, Feng Yin
- Corresponding Author
- Haobang Wu
Available Online January 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-14.2014.26How to use a DOI?
- New rural social endowment insurance, Food chain, Factors, Proposals
- Since 2009, the new rural social endowment insurance system has gradually started the pilot in China. However, some farmers didn’t get a high initiative to participate, which showed a serious impact on the promotion of the new system. This paper, based on the food chain theory, analyzes the various factors which influence farmers on participating in the new rural social endowment insurance, draws a conclusion about it and puts forward some proposals for the work of the government to promote the new rural social endowment insurance work smoothly and effectively and let the rural residents enjoy the beautiful results of the socialist development.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Haobang Wu AU - Li Wang AU - Feng Yin PY - 2014/01 DA - 2014/01 TI - Analysis on Factors Affecting Farmers’ Participating in the Chinese New Rural Social Endowment Insurance from the Ecological Perspective BT - 2014 International Conference on Management, Education and Social Science (ICMESS 2014) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-14.2014.26 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-14.2014.26 ID - Wu2014/01 ER -