Research on the Framework of High-Tech Terrace Based on High-Tech Industry
- Jie Chen, Jiayi Yao, Tao Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Jie Chen
Available Online January 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-14.2014.25How to use a DOI?
- science and technology service industry, High-Tech Terrace, Framework, construction of platform.
- Nowadays, the High-Tech develop rapidly, the industrial clusters have been the important carrier to the economic development in our country, as well as the integrated form of science and technology service has been the objective needs to Chinese characteristic industry clusters entering into the period of strategic transformation. However, there is a lack of an integrated platform to gather, integrate, participation the scientific and technological resources which are growing day by day. Therefore, analyzing the framework of NISP, researching on the science and technology service, so that we can achieve the construction project of the High-Tech Terrace, and we can also summarize some characters of the High-Tech Terrace when the terrace is being constructed. We are always are obliged to pay much attention to these characters, such as open, serviceability, synergy and so on.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jie Chen AU - Jiayi Yao AU - Tao Wang PY - 2014/01 DA - 2014/01 TI - Research on the Framework of High-Tech Terrace Based on High-Tech Industry BT - 2014 International Conference on Management, Education and Social Science (ICMESS 2014) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-14.2014.25 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-14.2014.25 ID - Chen2014/01 ER -