Change of Conductivity of Lao Gong Point after Tai Chi Exercise
- Shan Yu, G.M. Glibitskiy, E.O. Golyuk, A.A. Povelitsa
- Corresponding Author
- Shan Yu
Available Online January 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-14.2014.18How to use a DOI?
- Tai Chi, Lao Gong Point; Conductivity, Change
- The definitions of changes in the values of conductivity of Lao Gong points was carried out before and after the "8 Steps" Tai Chi exercises, the style of Yan. Changes of the conductivity in Lao Gong points show that the balance of the human body can be adjusted by performing of complex exercises.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shan Yu AU - G.M. Glibitskiy AU - E.O. Golyuk AU - A.A. Povelitsa PY - 2014/01 DA - 2014/01 TI - Change of Conductivity of Lao Gong Point after Tai Chi Exercise BT - 2014 International Conference on Management, Education and Social Science (ICMESS 2014) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-14.2014.18 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-14.2014.18 ID - Yu2014/01 ER -