Microscopic Characteristics Research about Eaglewood Based on the Theory of Digital Detection Technology
- Zhuang Li, Haifeng Wang, Kun Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Zhuang Li
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.143How to use a DOI?
- Microscopic characteristics; Digital detection; Detection of eaglewood; Cell structure.
- In this paper, the computer vision technology is applied to eaglewood microscopic characteristics of organization structure research, development of the automation and intelligence of eaglewood organizational structure measurement and identification technology. To explore the establishment of eaglewood microstructure, microscopic characteristics of eaglewood. Using computer vision technology eaglewood microscopic cell image research, from the microscopic characteristics of incense for detection and identification technology research.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhuang Li AU - Haifeng Wang AU - Kun Zhang PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Microscopic Characteristics Research about Eaglewood Based on the Theory of Digital Detection Technology BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, Management and Computer Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.143 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.143 ID - Li2016/05 ER -