The Design and Implementation of the Micro Laser Engraving Machine Based on STM32
- Zhenhua Wang, Linna Xu, Xianzheng Su
- Corresponding Author
- Zhenhua Wang
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.136How to use a DOI?
- Interpolation algorithm of numerical control; Laser engraving; Analysis of G code; The single-chip computer(MCU)
- This design is based on the main control chip of STM32, A3967 stepper motor driver chip is used to conduct the motion control for the stepper motor, and the low-power laser head is adopted.The mechanical part adopts XY two-axis screw sliding table,thus the conceptual design and implementation of a desktop-level micro laser engraving machine are completed.The control system of the laser engraving machine can read G code data from the computer serial port or SD card, analyze G code through the single-chip computer (MCU) to carry out the interpolation calculating and control the motion of the stepper motor movement, achieving online and offline laser engraving function.The system implements the processing properties that a conventional laser engraving machine has, by a low cost, high precision and strong stability.The design contents include the mechanical structure, electrical hardware, as well as the MCU programming, covering all parts that the system of a micro laser engraving machine should have.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhenhua Wang AU - Linna Xu AU - Xianzheng Su PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - The Design and Implementation of the Micro Laser Engraving Machine Based on STM32 BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, Management and Computer Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.136 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.136 ID - Wang2016/05 ER -