Teaching Reform of Applied Undergraduate Computer Basic Courses Based on Skills, Application and Innovation
- Nan Xie, Liru Han, Daqing Li, Saiqun Lu
- Corresponding Author
- Nan Xie
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.124How to use a DOI?
- Applied undergraduate; Technical innovation; Application practice; Public computer basic courses.
- The purpose of training applied undergraduate colleges and public computer course teaching program as the leading factor, the teaching members do some teaching reform in public computer basic courses of undergraduate non computer majors. The ways of implementation mainly include setting up the students as the new teaching concept, the application and the cultivation of innovative consciousness, constructing the teaching system integrating outstanding skills and practical. Also, the teaching members design courses’ teaching modular tasks based on CDIO engineering practice mode, and expand the rich second classroom for students through multi-link innovation teaching (classroom + Network + community + knowledge skills competition). Lastly, three-in-one curriculum evaluation mode based on knowledge, skills and attitude has been done in students. Through two teaching period, it is proved that the teaching effect and teaching quality have been changed significantly by the teaching reform and exploration.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Nan Xie AU - Liru Han AU - Daqing Li AU - Saiqun Lu PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Teaching Reform of Applied Undergraduate Computer Basic Courses Based on Skills, Application and Innovation BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, Management and Computer Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.124 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.124 ID - Xie2016/05 ER -