Stability Analysis of Equilibrium Point of Population Competitive Model
- Yun Ouyang, Kexin Yuan, Wusheng Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Yun Ouyang
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.111How to use a DOI?
- Two species competitive model; Equilibrium points; Stability; Matlab program; Graphics of phase trajectory
- In this paper, the stability of equilibrium points of two species competitive model are studied. On the base of logistic model, the competitive model of two species living in the same natural environment is considered. Firstly, the four equilibrium points of the two species competition model are given, and then stability of each equilibrium point is judged by ordinary differential equation stability theory. Secondly, according to the characteristics of the model, the phase plane is divided into several regions. Finally, matlab programs are wrote, and the numerical solutions of two species competition model are obtained for several different initial conditions, and the graphics of corresponding phase trajectory are drew, and the stability of equilibrium points are analyzed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yun Ouyang AU - Kexin Yuan AU - Wusheng Wang PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Stability Analysis of Equilibrium Point of Population Competitive Model BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, Management and Computer Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.111 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.111 ID - Ouyang2016/05 ER -