Development of Service Outsourcing Based on Gray Correlation Factors Theory
- Jiahui Liu, Guangqiu Lu, Fuling Li
- Corresponding Author
- Jiahui Liu
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.31How to use a DOI?
- Service outsourcing; Associated factors; Existing problems; Development measures
- Outsourcing has a load of information technology and high added value and low resource consumption, less environmental pollution, creating jobs ability and other characteristics.Therefore accelerating the development of service outsourcing industry, promoting and upgrading the city's industrial structure optimization, promoting economic growth pattern has practical significance to the very best. Qingdao is one of the coastal open cities of the first 14, with a special national policies at the regional level economic and technological development zones, bonded port, high-tech industrial development zones and export processing zones.It has better regional advantages, high social honor and strong economic strength, economic output, and the city's comprehensive strength among the top ten domestic cities. In addition, Qingdao port, highway, railway, aviation and other infrastructure relatively well developed compared with our other outsourcing base has a clear advantage. Currently Qingdao is in transition period of accelerated internationalization, promotion of urbanization, industrialization.Therefore attend and accelerate the development of service outsourcing industry, promote the optimization and upgrade industrial structure in Qingdao is very important to change the way of economic growth, promote better and more economical economic and social development.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiahui Liu AU - Guangqiu Lu AU - Fuling Li PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Development of Service Outsourcing Based on Gray Correlation Factors Theory BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, Management and Computer Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.31 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.31 ID - Liu2016/05 ER -