Empirical Analysis on the Factors Affecting the Development of Green Economy in Guizhou Province, China
- Chenggang Li, Yandan Xue, Lingyun Luo, Xiaoliang Liu, Mingguo Zhang, Wulin Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Chenggang Li
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.23How to use a DOI?
- Green economy; Multivariate linear regression model; Per capita energy; Industrial wastewater emissions; Utilization of industrial solid waste
- In this paper, multiple linear regression models were used to analyze the factors of affecting Green economic development in Guizhou Province, China and to identify the weight of all the factors. Indicator of Green economic growth is the per capita GDP of Guizhou Province. The arguments are per capita energy, industrial wastewater emissions and industrial solid waste utilization. This paper uses these factors to establish multiple linear regression models, uses E-views software to analyze these three elements, and draws the relationship and affection of the factors on the development of the green economy. Per capita energy and utilization rate of industrial solid waste have a significant positive effect on the green economic growth in Guizhou Province. Industrial waste water emissions have a negative effect on green economic growth. Finally, this essay provides a theoretical basis and reference recommendations to the green economic growth in Guizhou province.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chenggang Li AU - Yandan Xue AU - Lingyun Luo AU - Xiaoliang Liu AU - Mingguo Zhang AU - Wulin Zhang PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Empirical Analysis on the Factors Affecting the Development of Green Economy in Guizhou Province, China BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, Management and Computer Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.23 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.23 ID - Li2016/05 ER -