Dual Channel Monopulse Automatic Phase Calibration Method
- Xinfeng Fan, Yongming Nie, Xin Ding
- Corresponding Author
- Xinfeng Fan
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.9How to use a DOI?
- Tracking; Phase calibration; Sum and difference channels; Cross coupling
- Combining the target flight and acquisition characteristics with tracking process, a phase calibration method is proposed through theoretical analysis of dual channel monopulse tracking system angular error demodulation principle. The key of that is a new real-time correction phase and real time cross coupling synthetic elimination scheme, which can quickly complete the phase calibration based on the method of radar terminal demodulation output cross coupling error angle voltage. It can use static beacons to achieve phase calibration and also can be in in the process of tracking flying object realizing real-time dynamic phase correction.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xinfeng Fan AU - Yongming Nie AU - Xin Ding PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Dual Channel Monopulse Automatic Phase Calibration Method BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, Management and Computer Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.9 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.9 ID - Fan2016/05 ER -