The Application of Association Rules Mining in the Analysis of Students' Test Scores
- Jigang Zheng, Jingmei Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Jigang Zheng
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.3How to use a DOI?
- Data mining; Association rules; Test scores; Teaching quality
- Data mining from large amounts of data to extract efficient,implicit,potential useful knowledge and information,it has in many other areas has been successfully applied.However,the application in the field of education is relatively less.The central work of institutions of higher learning is teaching,the focus is to improve the quality of education,but students are precisely the basis for measuring the quality of teaching.The characteristic of this paper is to apply association rule mining method of university students' grades,previously unknown effects on student achievement factors of mining,to provide some valuable reference for teachers and administrators,to provide the necessary decision support for teaching and student management,to better carry out teaching,in order to improve the quality of teaching in Colleges and universities.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jigang Zheng AU - Jingmei Zhang PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - The Application of Association Rules Mining in the Analysis of Students' Test Scores BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, Management and Computer Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.3 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemc-16.2016.3 ID - Zheng2016/05 ER -