Discussion on the Reform of Teaching Methods for Specialized Courses under the Background of Big Data-Taking Animal Food Technology as an Example
- Yun Li, Xiaoqing Ren, Lizhen Ma
- Corresponding Author
- Yun Li
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.76How to use a DOI?
- Big data; Animal food technology; Massive Open Online Course (Mooc)
- In order to further improve the teaching effect of specialized courses in the era of big data, this paper introduces the limitations of traditional teaching methods under the background of big data era, and summarizes the new situation brought by the application of new teaching methods such as Mooc to the teaching of professional courses, taking the experience of Animal Food Technology teaching practice and the achieved results as an example? This article present the reform strategies of teaching methods for specialized courses under the background of big data: optimizing the teaching system, course setting and teaching contents, changing teaching ideas and improving teaching methods, creating personalized education environment for students by the support of big data, to achieve the goal of teaching students in accordance of their aptitude.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yun Li AU - Xiaoqing Ren AU - Lizhen Ma PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - Discussion on the Reform of Teaching Methods for Specialized Courses under the Background of Big Data-Taking Animal Food Technology as an Example BT - International Conference on Education Innovation and Social Science (ICEISS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.76 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceiss-17.2017.76 ID - Li2017/11 ER -